1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Toys - Compatibility Between 1200dvt And 1260

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by SteveE, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Does anyone know if the following from my DVT will fit the 1260 as I want to swap them over when I buy a 1260?

1. Cam belt cover (that I had carbon dipped)
    2. Clutch cover protector that fits via longer securing bolts on the clutch cover (also had carbon dipped)
    3. Evotech rad guard, downpipe guard and oil cooler guard
    4. Rear hugger and rear mudguard (carbon dippped)
    5. Navhalter sat nav mount

Any help appreciated

2. Rear hugger won’t, I still have a conquest carbon jobby from my dvt going spare
    Evotech rad cover will
    Navihalter will

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks that’s helpful

4. I'm not 100% sure the exhaust header cover fits, but my dealer said they are a bastard to get off and you can often break the header studs so might be worth buying a new one?

Comfort seat fits if you have one...

5. Thanks does anyone know if the timing belt covers and clutch covers are interchangeable?

6. Would like to see a picture of the carbon dipped cam covers.
    How much to do it and where?

7. http://a1hydroprint.co.uk/ It’s roughly half the price of carbon equivalent and you can choose your pattern. Can’t remember what pattern I chose.

9. Does anyone know if the cam belt covers are interchangeable between the two models? I know the stroke is longer on the1260 but that doesn’t definitely mean the cover will be longer/different(?)

10. The Evotech engine guard can be fitted but it sits against the downpipe and isn't straight so I'd say it doesn't fit. (hence why I'm selling it).

11. Thanks I checked and the cam belt covers are different part numbers so must be different. Dealer also confirmed

12. I’ve just actually swapped the rear hugger from the 1200 to the 1260 and it fits fine. You have to keep the old brake hose guide / cover that joins the hugger as that is a different length on each bike but the hugger itself is exactly the same despite being a different part number in the Ducati parts catalogue

#13 SteveE, Nov 2, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks Steve, I’ll have a look at refitting

14. Update...the R&G clutch cover protector is a straight swap too despite the clutch covers apparently being different product codes in the Ducati parts catalogue

Do Not Sell My Personal Information