1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Trackday Brake Pads

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Dibble, May 12, 2019.

1. Just back from Aragon, now need new pads, don't want to spend Z04 money, as I don't have Z04 talent.

Recommendations?

2. SBS dual carbon are a good trackday pad or GPFAX both not silly money.

3. Performance Friction work well on my 749 and 1098 on trackdays. Loads of feel and power.

4. Sc brembos are very good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Stay away from SBS as the backing plate warps causing your brakes to bind, as I discovered at Brno last year.

6. i have used the GPFAX pads, and they seem a good option.. not tried the ZO4 yet though

7. I use sbs/bendix (same company)
    I get mine from pdq taplow.

Have had ebc delaminate.

8. Z04's.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Glad you read the original post ;-)

Discovered mine has / had Brembo SCs in and as they were more than adequate will be ordering replacements, cheers gents ...

Dibbletino Rossi

10. I read the original post. My point is you should sample the market. I thought the pads I was using were ace until someone said 'try these' I think I was on Brembo SC's but there are better on the market for track use. And you don't have to be of Marc Marquez standard to feel the benefit.

11. Indeed, hence asking for opinions, and also being honest enough up front to say I'm not spending Z04 money, I know how good they are, and they are A too expensive and B overkill for my needs.

12. Ok... :):upyeah:

Tight ass....

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information