1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trackday - Thursday 4th Oct - Donington Park - No Limits

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Sonic, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Hi Guys,

Anyone up for a track day next Tuesday 2nd Oct at Donington?
    108db Loud Day.

If we get 5 we get 10% off and a garage! Currently got 2/3, need 3/2 more!

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm tempted I was thinking of doing the 4th anyway.

3. I’m there. Actually, 5 of us going (already took advantage of the MSV offer of a 10% discount and reserved garage for 5 or more). Three of us on Dukes.

• Like Like x 2
  4. if i get a bike back i could be keen.

5. Actually Thursday 4th is a better day!
    So gonna switch this to Thursday 4th Oct as the weather is slightly better.

No Limits is the organiser, they've been good in the past and free help/advice from the instructors.
    No discount though boo.

Enjoy your day Jolley, and hopefully catch up at the next TD!

Currently 3 confirmed:
    Me
    @scratch pervert
    Pierre - Colleague from work

6. Always a dangerous game planning around weather a week out. Hopefully both days are dry enough to have fun!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Would have loved to mate. Stuck offshore until 17th October.... eeeeek! Good luck and enjoy, hope the weather behaves itself :):upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Agreed 100% The weather forecast isn't accurate until the day before. And even then..... if there's low pressure about..... :splat::splat::splat:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I'm now booked on the 4th I will head for garage 12A if you guys want to meet up. I'll be on my RSV4.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I've only got slicks so fingers crossed! :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yea I agree...but the main reason for me was getting time off work was easier on Thursday than Tuesday! But yes hope the weather on both is great, pictures afterwards are a must!

Ahh boo! See you on the next one hopefully!

Awesome hope to meet you there!

#11 Sonic, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. If it is wet, just channel your inner Kiyonari.......

• Like Like x 1
  13. Worth remembering that there's racing on at Donington that weekend, and as Doni doesn't have a test day on the Friday, it's going to be used as the race test day (Hence why there's 4 groups - Fast1/Fast2)
    That might not bother you, but I know a few don't like mixing it on track with racers, and as the Fast1/2 booked up pretty fast, there'll be a few blagging themselves into the Inters group to get the track time
    I'm there in Fast 2 if anyone says hi

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. That's going to make it busy I didn't realise it was 4 groups! Not bothered about the race lads some of my best trackdays have been before a race weekend.
    I'm in fast 1 see you there.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks for the heads up! I was wondering why the Fast 2, and then the Fast 1 groups, were fully booked on the booking page before all the other groups!
    I'm in Inters...for now!

16. Sorry, dude, I’m in County Durham at a 2day Sales meeting, thanks for thinking bout me though :)

17. Had a great day with @Sonic and @scratch pervert they both have lovely bikes!

The fast groups were very fast due to the amount of race lads practising I think mine was the only road bike in either of the fast groups.
    Good fun though although the amount of red flags was a bit tedious.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Good to meet you yesterday mate @NoGutsNoGlory

Hopefully catch up at another trackday next year.

• Like Like x 2
  19. And yours too @NoGutsNoGlory ...it's italian, loud, fast and looks good! What more do you need!
    Great to meet you guys too! Great fun, and glad we all made it home without hitting the deck! Bring on the next track day!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information