1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trailer Question

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Hey
    For a road/track bike running say 120/70 + 190/50 what width do the channels on a trailer need to be?
    Cheers

2. Building your own? If you have a bike ramp, measure that, or look at what size they are online. 6 inches I'd have thought.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. If you haven't had a reply by the morning, I'll measure mine in the daylight. With a Diavel in the family, I replaced 1 channel with a wider option which works fine with the 1098R as well. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Ha! Can you imagine me building a trailer!!!!!

No. Just checking its road bike friendly.

5. No :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. It would be so so bad! I almost want to try now just to see how bad it could be!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mine is 6.5" with 1.5" a deep channel :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Internal gap yeah?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  9. No, overall length :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Yes internal gap :eyes:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Surely, if you are buying a bike trailer it will fit ok? My 20yr old ex-AA one is narrow but the 190 multi goes on OK, if a little but snug and hangs over a bot but no issue. And a mate used it with his 200 rear tyre :)

12. Surely, if you are buying a bike trailer it will fit ok? My 20yr old ex-AA one is narrow but the 190 multi goes on OK, if a little but snug and hangs over a bot but no issue. And a mate used it with his 200 rear tyre :)

13. Probably, but you do get dirt bike one's and it would be slightly irritating if I couldn't load the Duc. Would rather check in advance.

One I'm looking at is 4 1/2" width at front and 6" wide at back. Sounds fine I guess.

14. Mine is 6.5" all the way down - and can be for sale too :)

15. But its a single.

16. I'd be inclined to find one thats the same all the way down the ramp

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Just chuck the bike on its side,itll be fine.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. We have already discussed why this is your best option :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information