1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Triumph 1200 Rr - Triumph Superbike

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Snips, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Triumph 1200 RR coming soon

About time, will be very interesting to see what this is like.

• Like Like x 1
  2. it's called a Speed Triple though... so i think it will be a tuono competitor personally, still cool

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Also they say it's just a prototype so could be a way off

4. Oh my word. I just got the email from Triumph. Exciting. Hope its a full fat job, NOT a Tuono.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Surely the current Speed Triple occupies that segment of the market, at least that’s how I view it. Hoping for a RR in the same vein as BMW’s R/RR model range.
    Or a gauging interest press release, might be that bike shows aren’t the place to release proto models due to expense of exhibiting?

6. Gut feel is that they have realised a LOT of people are converting Street Triple RS's etc and have decided to jump on the bandwagon, I mean, it's Bars and a front fairing.. Just hope they don't make it look like the Daytona 675, ready for a new design now!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Test rider position, you’re a shoe in for seat height. ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. I'm in the market for a Speed Triple 1200 RS, but haven't pulled the trigger. Will have to wait and see what this is now...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Looks more like a retro version that a sportsbike.

10. Well there’s a wasted 48 seconds of life I’ll never get back : unamused::poop:

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Had a bad day?
    :bucktooth:

12. Absolutely nothing to see in that video. PR nonsense and marketing claptrap. Norton would be proud….

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. And yes, shitty day.

• Love You Love You x 1
  14. that’s what I thought also. Looks more like a bikini fairing.

15. Looks cool but you just know Triumph will find a way to make you feel completely underwhelmed if/when it gets released.
    Like getting a frying steak when you ordered a t bone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Was thinking about this as I was drifting off to sleep last night.
    I think it will be a half way house sports bike with Thruxton type raised clip on and retro top fairing, old Rickman style. Which would attract a big market of older riders coming off full fat sports bikes. But not me. If that’s the case. :(

17. Maybe they’ll do a sidecar option with it?
    Be far ahead of the curve with that, that will, that:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. That would be more interesting for me. At least I could get the dogs in the sidecar. :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  19. I think it could end up something like the MV Superveloce in style.. but we will see

20. BCC5B66C-C5C8-4C9F-AF91-E6145D635AE6.jpeg F3EFE018-00C0-45FF-A0B7-FA6371545182.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information