1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Triumph Daytona T595

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Pauldonjuan, Jul 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 995cc triple. 34k A very original well looked after bike, tyres, chain and sprockets all very good. Serviced and ready to go. Has Oxford heated grips. 11 month MOT. Runs, rides fantastic, sounds awesome! All in excellent very clean condition. Spare key, handbook, old mot's and some history.
    Looking for £2250
    Please give me a call if you're interested.. Paul 07754 524002

IMG_3042.JPG

IMG_3046.JPG

IMG_3048.JPG

IMG_3049.JPG

IMG_3050.JPG

2. Nice looking bike this, surprised it's not gone by now :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks. It is an awesome bike. A great value superbike, the T595 was only made for 1 year, 130 bhp and capable of 160 mph.

4. Underrated I'd say. I've got a blue one so know what you mean !
    Hopefully this post will get you above that BM thing that nobody wants :joy::upyeah:

5. lovely looking thing

6. Sold this one is :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Owned a Black T595 bought brand new from Greens of Longton, great bike but only for short blasts the most uncomfortable bike I've ever ridden. For me 100 Miles was it's max comfort range beyond that agony. When I had the frame change Triumph lent me a T509 which was way more fun to ride.

So much so that the dealer rang me after a few weeks telling me to pick my bike up or Triumph would report the 509 stolen lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information