1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Triumph Street Triple - 2009 - £3300 - Sold

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by pasty PFC, Jul 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not entirely sure I’m ready to do this...might need a bit of convincing. Before I advertise in the classifieds I thought I’d see what kind of interest I get from you guys. Here goes...

In my opinion this was the best model; with the round headlights and the under seat exhausts. I’ve owned it for 7yrs and have put around 13k miles on the clock (>19k in total). It’s mostly been my 2nd Bike and I try to keep it for dry days (I live in west England, I can’t deny I’ve not been caught out!). I have done all the servicing myself and have kept a meticulous history. Reason for sale; time to try something different.

Good bits:
    Arrow slip on cans with mapping (20590)
    Extensive service/bike history
    Always garaged and kept on an Optimate trickle charger 24/7 (charger not included)
    Two good tyres with plenty of life
    Will apply 12months MOT
    Comes with some spares/standard components

Extras:
    Datatool alarm
    Aftermarket slip on exhaust
    OEM belly pan (sprayed Matt black)
    OEM Fly screen (and visor)
    EBC sintered brake pads
    Carbon fibre tank pad
    Carbon fibre heel guards
    Carbon fibre seat cowl
    Rear hugger
    Bar end mirrors
    Shorty levers (Triumph branded)
    Beowulf radiator guard
    Crash bungs

Bad bits:
    In 2009 the bike was registered cat C. I bought and rebuilt the bike myself replacing all damaged parts with OEM. Major parts replaced include; forks, seat & tank. Since rebuilding the bike I have done over 13k miles on the bike and can 100% attest to its integrity.

There are a few marks around the bike (stone chips etc) and the balance shaft covers’ paint is starting to blister. I have priced the bike accordingly but I will consider sensible offers.

Bike is in Bristol, BS7 and can be viewed on arrangement. Sorry, no test rides unless full payment is made and proof of insurance provided.

A5BE1CB0-B1B3-41FE-8637-CE287C615BF2.jpeg

A few more images..

A35C40D8-9089-4CCD-9535-C83537BF71B3.jpeg

D1F26C00-9E6D-4AAE-A756-AAB9F435FB22.jpeg

B7DD3A9F-08E9-47F1-8BCF-070C8B8576C1.jpeg

#1 pasty PFC, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Check the thread title

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Buy it. I can supply you a nice replacement motor with Daytona build ;)

These go and sound nice, GLWS

4. GLWS, I had one new when they first came out in 2007 . Fantastic bike, rode it all over Europe .
    Great vale back then also. It was my first ever brand new bike and it was £5350! . They are double that now!

5. I do think about getting a naked bike for general riding, they do seem a lot easier to ride than the super bikes.

6. GLWS!

After getting a 999 I decided to keep my monster as they are so much better for commuting into a city centre and taking the Mrs for a spin. (She doesn't like being so high up on the sports bikes). Glad I have both options now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thing is I'd have to sell one of my super bikes to get one and I wouldn't be able to decide

8. It's clean, personally I would ditch the radiator guard, if the radiator beneath it is trashed (and being hidden) then get a new R and G rad guard for the sake of £50 to save someone haggling you down more, as the eye is really drawn to it...

9. one of the best bikes I have every owned (had 2) peach of an engine especially with those arrows, I think you will regret it :) GLWTS

10. I concur...on both accounts.

11. Bike is now sold, thanks for interest/comments.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information