Trump

Discussion in 'Speakers Corner' started by triari, Nov 8, 2016.

1. I think Her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. With a choice like that, I think I might go heaumeau :Troll:

• Like Like x 2
  3. can some kind of a deal be done within the American system that allow some sort of coalition?

• Like Like x 1
  4. And I thought this thread was going to be about whether to cross-dress of go straight for the darts match down the pub tonight..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Clinton will prevail decisively and it will be the Hispanic vote that sinks Trump. Thank goodness he alienated them so badly!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. With Scotchland you mean? Only if Trump wins, as he owns Scotchland :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. No. The President and the Vice-President have not been from opposite parties since 1804 (the Twelfth Amendment).

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Surely it's got to be her....but this is AMUURICA, and those guys are just crazy ;)

9. we will just get him telt
    upload_2016-11-8_20-11-43.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Yip, he owns that background in yer picture :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. really glad that i am not an Americunt and that America is not Australia,, so i dont need to choose between a snake and a lizard .

12. and his customers own him.

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. I'm sure i read recently that the last time he went to Scotland, Nicola Sturgeon grabbed Donald Trump by the pussy........ To be fair that answers a lot :rolleyes:

14. Could be true, but say what you like about Trump, I bet he didn't grab Nippy's cock in return. He's not that kinda guy,

#15 Gimlet, Nov 8, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. aye. you can find a brexiter at the arse end of anywhere. :smileys:

16. It could be a laugh if Trump gets the gig

17. and she's not that " kind of lady " ..:Bored:

18. He's going to need to hire a speech writer pretty sharpish. Waving his finger about and repeating the same phrase isn't going to cut it in televised speeches from the White House.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. A speech writer will only work if he also learns to read.

Go Trump!