1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Trying To Locate An Original 916 Sp Paddock Stand (bronze Coloured).

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by KevB, Apr 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there, I am trying to find a replacement original Ducati 916 SP paddock stand for my 916 SP3. The original stand was left behind/lost during one of several house moves over the years. If I could also find an original dust cover (mine fell apart over the years) that would be a bonus! All help appreciated. Cheers, Kev.

2. When I bought my SPS it had all the original items with it, but I let the stand go with my outgoing Biposto because it was not as easy to use as the aftermarket one I had.
    But if you find two, let me know, it would be good to have one and they don't take up much space, so ideal for winter storage if shed space is tight.

3. Mine just got lost in the midst of time; frustrating as I am the only owner of the bike! I have been trying to track one down through the various sale sites but so far no joy... but will keep you posted. Cheers.

4. My old Biposto was accident damaged and I sold it to a mate who had the frame painted/powder coated white and used it for trackdays.
    He doesn't have it any longer, but if you see a 916 with a white frame (there can't be many) on a trackday, the owner may have an original stand....

5. Was there not a post on here about someone making these old paddock stands to order?

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. I am looking... everywhere! Really annoyed I lost mine...

7. I got rid of mine with a 748 I sold waaaay back. They were pretty shit compared to a Gubellini type as they had no leverage or rotating spindle.

8. I have one i may not need, i will dig it out when i get home..

9. Stand acquired. Can close thread. Thanks.

10. Done :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information