1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tt Coverage - Jodie Kidd...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by GarySN, Jun 5, 2018.

1. I don't get it. Why is she there (apart from eye-candy)? The annual coverage has been doing just fine thanks very much without the need for a token woman. If you're going to get a female presenter, get somebody who knows the sport she's covering. She looks out of place, being head-and shoulders taller than her 3 (yes, THREE) co-presenters, and contributes nothing more than a nice pair of legs. I can only conclude that Suzi Perry didn't want the gig.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Could somebody correct the title for me? Site seems to be converting 'TT' to 'Tt'

3. Get rid of the 3 short arses and they can afford Suzi to go with Jodie o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. She seems a nice enough lass. Everyone has to start somewhere. Shes a keen petrol head. I like her, but then I know fuck all myself. :)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Simples, it's because the Equality and Diversity Officer is one of her mates:D

Let's face it, they rule the roost on all TV programmes now!!

6. Is she eye candy? Got the figure of a stick, needs a good meal! If they're going to employ 4 presenters surely they could get someone in to do her hair so she doesn't have keep adjusting it on screen? I think she knows more than the bosses are letting her show, which is why her questions a delivered in such a bored tone possibly - given that the script gives her typically inane questions "for the blonde girl to ask the all knowing bikey blokes"....

Maybe it's just me but I'd scrap all 4 presenters, start the program with the first bike setting off and finish the program when the racing finishes, i.e. show as much racing as possible.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Ms Kidd has for a number of years been co-presenting several petrol head programmes although I cannot remember if any of them included bikes. If you are going to broadcast a magazine style programme about a racing event why not have someone like her who is enthusiastic about the subject matter ? She’s a damn sight better at it than some although she is unlikely to be another Amanda Stretton, mmmmmm, Amanda Stretton :yum Andy

8. I think she's rubbish TBH, I know she's a petrol head but it sounds like she's reading everything off an autocue, not impressed at all.

• Agree Agree x 7
  9. I don't agree her being eye candy, where you lookin? Puts me off watching to be honest along with Perry and Parish.
    Anything with bikes needs James Whitham commentating. He knows his stuff, doesn't bull shit and is down to earth. Very witty too.

• Agree Agree x 7
  10. Should have got Sabine Schmidt

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Yep, Sabine is a good shout too.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. I agree - doesn't really do it for me, but I'm struggling to see why else she's there. Maybe she performs better on other motoring shows, but I think she's dire on the TT coverage.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Maybe the producer has a thing for an overbite.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. It's only this years coverage for her on the TT i guess:thinkingface:and it made a change from the norm

15. Suzi might not want to 'go with' Jodie ;)

16. Does nothing for me looks as tho' she needs someone to tell what to wear,looked awful in shorts.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Good god she has no idea, and very wooden at that ,bring back whit and stavros....it would have been better if Trevor nation was thrust a microphone and told .."enjoy yourself"....

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Every cloud....could have been Clare Balding instead.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Why not employ some of the brolly girls? Some of them do know there stuff, defo eye candy as well! Its a win win situation for equal opportunities and old pervs. Not that Im that old btw....

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. I agree,she's totally wooden. Plater, Whit and Guy Martin,just the job.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information