1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tt Winner Ryan Farquhar To Be Recognised In Queen's Birthday Honours List.

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by WAYNE, Oct 10, 2020.

1. #1 WAYNE, Oct 10, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. That’s brilliant news, such a nice lad and thoroughly deserved.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Excellent news...compare that with the toe rag Allen duffus or whatever his name is...hope the sentence fits the crime

Nice one for Ryan very unexpected...didn’t one of his mates or riders get killed on one of his bikes cementing his retirement or am I mixed up?

• Like Like x 1
  4. He retired in 2012 when his uncle died at the Manx Grand Prix then came back in 2013 then he had a massive one while racing his own bike in the supertwins at the North West 200 in 2016 then he Retired again in 2017 due to his injuries, i was watching that race live, not nice!:upyeah:

5. Was his uncle riding one of his bikes?

6. Not sure on that one but it was in 2012, i will have a look at that, i'm interested now:upyeah:
    Edit: Found this:The experienced racer had been in second place and vying for the lead on his dayglow orange, Kawasaki ER650 machine, when he crashed on the second lap.

7. D. Cc
    I
    some reason I thought the lad started building bikes or engines and the uncle was killed on one...might be wrong and only chatting not stating facts

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Er650?

9. I just edited that quote apparently he was on his own bike when he died:upyeah:

10. Yes Supertwins racing proper irish road racing!!

11. Oh right cool, I’ll try find out about it.... bitter sweet for Ryan this award but deserves it as do so many others in that game...they all need awards

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. is it because his name is Farquhar?

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information