1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 Tuning Dp Race Ecu

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Duke of Desmo, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Hi from Oz. I have just bought a 2004 749S track bike with the DP Race ECU and full Termi and the first run out on it showed a mid range deficiency. Had it on the dyno today and whilst showing a not too shabby 111 rwbhp at 10,500 rpm, the mid range is a mess and the top end can be made even better. Now the problem, we can get into the ECU and read and download the existing map but a Race protocol comes up and we can do nothing else to the map with the software we have. Anyone been through this and have any advice as how to proceed? I believe we have the software to tune once we get in. Thanks

2. @chrisw to the TRON GRID phone... :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. There are no locks on the maps. TunerPro, an Xdf file and the map .bin file will allow manipulation of the maps.

4. ChrisW is our resident matrix dude!

5. Thanks for the quick response @chrisw and @Sev. Back on it next week now!!

6. I am also sure @xracer can give advice from your side of the world

7. Thanks for the heads up.

8. Any chance one of you could repost the xdf file for the 999(R)? Thank you in advance. If you have the bin file for the 57mm full exhaust/999R that would be great. I cannot find the xdf files anywhere anymore. A lot of the old links are dead.

9. Yeah I'd love one for the 5AM 999S as well if there's one lying around!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information