1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turn Signal Indicator Relay Loction Multistrada

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Sierrabc, May 18, 2017.

1. Hey guys,

Would anyone happen to know which one of the six relays is for the turn signal flashers and it's location on the bike?
    It's a 2012 Multistrada 1200s

Thanks

2. I already told you in your other thread, there is no flasher relay. Can't you read the circuit diagrams I posted?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi Derek,

Sorry i'm just getting back to you now as I've been in the hospital, chemo wasn't going very well, not an excuse just a reason.

Yes I can read the diagram thank you, you were correct the front indicators that go to the dash are, Right Side white/green pin 25 the Left side is white/black pin 26. I metered all the connectors both ground and hot and eventually found a contact issue with the turn signal switch, you have to move it back and forth a few times then the right flasher works as it should off and on. I'll take the switch apart later tonight and hopefully get lucky and find out it's just a poor connection.

Thanks again

4. Sorry to hear of your illness. I can understand why you have been distracted and hope you are well soon.
    The handlebar switches can give problems and are very difficult to take apart without destroying the switch. The indicator switch makes a sliding contact and is probably best cleaned with a contact cleaner like Servisol.

5. Hi Derek, Thank you, I have a few years left if all goes well and I've had a good life kids and grand kids so no regrets.
    I took the switch apart and used some contact cleaner and so far it's working the way it should. Thanks again for all your help!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information