1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turning A Wheel After Ten Years..

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Mr Reezla, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Good day. I thought I should register as I should hopefully have my 748SP with 996 engine back on the road. Its been sittng in my ex wifes damp garage for ten years now and is getting new hoses, belts, clutch slave etc sorted before hopefully MOTd and back on the road... Slight problem..... I didnt/forgot to SORN for nine years so am waiting to hear back from DVLA whether or not they are going to try and recoup the road tax back..... Be kind DVLA please......

• Like Like x 1
  2. Great news that you are resurrecting your bike! Pics would be good if you have any... Goodluck with the DVLA.

3. Cheers Jez. Aye, its in the lap of the DVLA gods as we speak.. I will get some pics up ASAP..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Happy days

Be interesting to see a progress thread on this mate, always enjoy them

5. Hi rusty reezla we like pictures of your bike include your rubbish bins to keep me happy :)

welcome into our mad house where we can oil your imagination to get a de rusted bike bike on the road

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome,:upyeah:..i'm just not sure the DVLA can chase up an old debt as you had no MOT's inplace so not on public highway.:thinkingface:

7. Hello and welcome to the forum

8. Hi and welcome

9. Hi and welcome to the Ducati forum we definitely need to see some pictures

Do Not Sell My Personal Information