1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T'will be a greate daye, Squire!

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by 470four, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Ah Doocat... objecte of my passions, let thee neighborse here thee gentle morning bellow, observe thee scarlet red, feel thee race can barke. Let us ryde to thee Crosbie residence and leave for Swindon town throughe villages and sweeping roads. Swifte will be thee riding, large will be thee smiles. Weraing skins of cowes and helmets we will departe - keen will be thee eye, pleasant will be thee feeling.

Gentlemen - prepare thee steeds.

:biggrin::biggrin:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'll have a pint of what he's on please.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That looks like the benefit of more like a gallon :wink:

4. :biggrin:

Just got back - Spring is finally here, sunny warm days to cane your motorcycle in... Was a good 'un and now my SS is finally run in after its engine rebuild. Having a cuppa before more Doocat antics...

Mildy stoked after booking Friday & Monday off work & blagging the bestest sunniest 4-day weekend this year - nowt to do except ride my bike? Sorted the cars cutting-out issues yesterday (would cut - out if you went over 65mph? No warning lights or anything, would restart on the key immediatly? Kinda stuffed any long trips or motorways... turned out to be the aircon pressure sensor lead blowing back against the aux.belt pulley, bareing the wires off and shorting through the engine -as the car slowed down the lead would return to itys usual place meaning the engine would run fine until it earthed again. Bloody Renaults. :rolleyes:), also veiwed a 400-year old cottage which we will soon be moving to?

This Winter has been nothing but stressful, shite & undoubtadly cursed for both of us, its GOOD to have some fun times again. :upyeah:

Ride safe.

5. Sounds like a good weekend all round! Is the cottage listed? My place is Grade II listed, it's not so much of an issue as only a heathen would mess around with the original features, but it costs more to run than anywhere I've owned before. Look at it as an ongoing renovation project, that will never end, and make very good friends with a good local builder who knows his way around lime morter etc!

6. LOVE old houses... will be renting at first, but they may sell it to us later?? The current occupants own a Harley, a TR7, Honda Civic and a ZXR750R so the neighbours will be used to a leeeetle noise, lol

Its very quaint - inglenook fireplace, beams, low doorframes, excellent gardens - plus 3 miles nearer to work!

Tomorrow we are off out to Weymouth with the Wiltshire Bikers, should be good!

(Remember to wear swimming trunks under leather trousers & pack a big blue Ikea bag & flipflops so I can strip my helmet, gloves, boots, trousers & jacket off into the bag when we get there and not sweat to death, lol)

7. Portland Bill, Weymouth earlier today - 170 mile roundtrip.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Oooo I'm getting jealous
    It's lovely down there. 

9. Was'nt tooooooo shabby? lol

Was good! Warm enough to be comfortable, cold enough to wear leathers without melting! :)
    Bike ran like a dream... now finally run in again, good to give it some. :wink:

10. Got stopped by the police earlier... exhaust cans were ok but got fined £60 for a 120dB clutch! :)

11. Wait, what? Never heard of someone being fined for having too loud a clutch! Must be one hell of a ding you have going on!

12. Lol, never happened, was a funny status on my FB tho. :biggrin:

13. :redface: My face under the word gullible in the dictionary.

14. Got robbed at the petrol station this afternoon...

I think it was pump no.5. :rolleyes:

15. You should think yourself lucky you could get near a pump, south gloucester has gone slightly mad for fuel :eek:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information