1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twist Of The Wrist Vol 1 Vs Vol 2

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by dubcat, Jul 15, 2019.

1. People tell me to read Twist of the Wrist vol 2. What's up with vol 1? Isn't it a precursor to vol 2? Or, is it an earlier version?

2. Many people died after reading Vol 1

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. Is life expectancy post vol 2 improved somewhat?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. What sort of riding are you hoping this book will improve ? The feedback seems to strongly suggest it is about track riding. As the author is the creator of the California Superbike School, they should be teaching his methods and mantra. If you want to improve your road riding, better to do a Bikesafe day with your local traffic division and follow that up with either IAMRS or ROSPA training. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I want to read them in preparation for taking the level 1 course st California Superbike School. Just can’t work out if I need to read vol 1 or not ... usual advice is just to read vol 2.. but was wondering why.

6. Bike safe yes, IAM is just full of cunts in high viz.
    No thanks.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. There is a video of twist of the wrist that’s worth a watch. It’s old now but the techniques are still current.
    Search for it on the torrent sites.

• Like Like x 2
  8. It’s available to watch on YouTube

• Like Like x 3
  9. A LOT of people have told me this.. or something like it.

10. @dubcat drop me your email, I may have something I can share :upyeah:

11. Haha will do. I think I know where you are coming from :)

12. Twist of the wrist vol 2 on YouTube is what I got told to hammer when I started track riding, just bear with the cheese and soak all the info up.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ok I’m on it. It’s maximum cheese though... and how does that dude maintain a perfect ‘flick’ when he’s been wearing a crash helmet?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Aparently if your lid is from sponsors and not bought by yourself your locks maintain physical integrity.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I think vol 2 has more street riding application while vol 1 is kinda old.

I've watched them both a bunch of times and every time I watch it again I get something new out of it.

There is just too much information to catch all in one go.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Dubcat - Go and speak to Dan F at work. He’s one of the instructors.

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information