1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two questions...

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by JR45, Mar 8, 2012.

1. This might seem a little "off the wall", but I have two questions...

1. Does anyone know if a Honda CB100N engine will fit into a Kawasaki KE100 frame ?

And in a similar way...

2. Does anyone know if a Kawasaki KH100 engine will fit into a BSA Bantam ( plunger ) frame ?

Just two of the potential projects that are under consideration :)

2. Anything will "fit", it just depends on the level of work required to make it happen ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fair point - to clarify, what I meant was physically fit, without having to modify the frame. Making engine mounting plates is no problem, as long as the dimensions of the engine are not larger than the internal dimensions of the frame...

4. A mate if mine is installing an Ariel Arrow 250 twin engine in a Bantam frame. That doesn't help you but really the only way to tell is to bring the engine and frames together to find out since i'd be surprised if anyone has done this fitment but you never know...

5. Yeah, I know... I have funny ideas me !
    I'm also putting a 998cc engine with an automatic gearbox into a 1972 850 Mini...

6. Well... the answer to question 1. is no, not without modifying the frame - the engine is too tall.

Quick rethink...

So, new question ( 2a. ? ) Will a Honda CB100N engine fit in a BSA Bantam frame ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information