1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Wheeled Solutions Ltd

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Markduc, Mar 5, 2019.

1. thinking of buying a monster s4 from them just wondered if anyone had any dealings with them
    Good bad ?
    Based in Preston lancs
    Thanks

2. Lame name!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yes it is. the website gives a Liverpool address eBay says Preston so just kind of a worry but it’s a nice s4

4. Even less enticing than “rite bike”, makes me think that the proprietor has zero interest in bikes, could be wrong of course , if I owned a bike emporium I’d call it something like motorapido, surprised nobody has already used that name tbh.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I just wonder if anyone has ever woken up thinking; Hmmm, I have a two wheeled problem to solve. Whom could I possible turn to in this, my hour of need?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. No idea about the dealer but the bike looks good and presuming the belts were done relatively recently and there is plenty left on the mot then it seems reasonably priced.

7. Good points maybe I’ll keep looking

8. Sometimes people lack imagination when it comes to coming up with titles, company names etc, even the names we pick for ourselves on this forum!, for example, my name is Mark and my wife says I have a mental age of 9, what username did I come up with?, yup!, could’ve been worse though ie my names Mark and I own a Ducati, I could’ve been really lazy and just combined those words!....oops, sorry

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Michael who owns Rite Bike is an ex BSB privateer rider. He’s pretty handy on a bike. He owns webuyanybike too.

10. .co.uk not the .com one - he owned a 998FE a while back, nearly bought it off him but as it was his bike it was a bit pricier than his normal stock and not a mono which I wanted at the time...
    They buy bikes cheap and sell them cheap - had 2 cracking deals off them a few years ago.
    I've heard the customer care can be lacking, but if the bikes right the price usually is too - they don't sell rubbish on purpose so check the bike and you can get a good deal from them.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah I know him well. I grew up with him. He’s working on the aftersales side of things. Trying to improve the service.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thread moved

13. Lol I just picked something I could remember

14. Yeah, what a lame name, I don't know, some people have no imagination !!! ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Where are you from Dave?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. A small Australian Island :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  17. I haven't bought bikes from ebay, but a 100% rating for over 600 transactions is not a bad starting point? Ofcourse that might include some parts etc. but still. If there were issues occuring, it should at least be a little bit lower?...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Is it an island!?, I thought it was just a suburb of Sydney, well you learn something every day.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  19. Made up of 2 Islands I believe, Phillip and Tasmania :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information