1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyre average mileage ?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Timg, Aug 24, 2013.

1. As a new Ducati Multistrada GT rider on my first set of tyres & shortly off to Spain. I was wondering how many miles people are getting from a set of tyres . I have nearly 3,000 miles with 4mm of tread left on both front & back , so would be interested on people's mileage as to wether to change before we go away.
    thanks in advance
    tim

2. I expect to change a rear PR3 at about 5k miles.

3. Just got back from touring all the way to Dubrovnik on my GT, and the tyres still have plenty of life. 3250 miles on the tour, all 2 up with luggage, and a total of 4648 miles on the original tyres. Really impressed with the Angel GT tyres and I should think they are good for between 7000 and 8000 easily.
    The trip was fantastic as well and the bike behaved impeccably - cannot rate it highly enough as a 2 up tourer!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the information, might risk waiting until I get back before changing them.

5. My original Scorpians managed just over 5k miles.

6. I'm loving the idea of one set of tyres a year rather than my usual minimum 3

7. I'll be on my 3rd set of Michelin PR3's in about a 7-800 miles. So will change them over winter.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information