1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyre Fitter - Northampton / Milton Keynes Area

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by steveb123, Jul 18, 2020.

1. My local bike shop (Churchill Motorcycles at Potterspury, on the A5 near the Super Sausage Cafe) no longer services bike or fits tyres. I've used them for years so I'm now looking for a tyre fitter in the Northampton / Milton Keynes area. Any recommendations welcome.

I've picked up a slow puncture in the rear, luckily it only had less than 1,000 miles left in it. I can get a new set fitted at Tyres Northampton next week but would welcome any feedback with this company before I commit.

2. Tyres Npton are fine the boss is malc he’s conscientious

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks for that

Having done a better search of this forum, I've contacted RPM Bikes in Northampton and booked in next week. Looking at their website, they would appear to know what they are doing with Ducati bikes. Reasonable price as well for ride in service to fit a set of Michelin Road 5s (GT rear) on a Multistrada 1200S (120/70 ZR17 & 190/55 ZR17).

4. Yep Iain Rhodes again top guy !

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. If you can remove the wheels yourself just pop to Silverstone next Track Day and get the tyre guy to do it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. And of course Geoff Baines at Silverstone will order and fit tyres.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information