1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Tyre Warmers, Leathers, Paddock Stands

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by NoGutsNoGlory, Jun 17, 2019.

1. IMG_0899.jpg IMG_0900.jpg IMG_0901.jpg IMG_0902.jpg IMG_0903.jpg IMG_0904.jpg IMG_0905.jpg IMG_0906.jpg IMG_0907.jpg IMG_0908.jpg IMG_0909.jpg IMG_0910.jpg IMG_0911.jpg IMG_0912.jpg Dainese D-Air suit size 52 brand new with labels. £1000 collected.

Gee Tech Paddock stands front under fork/caliper rear to fit bobbins. £200 collected. SOLD

Diamond digital tyre warmers been used approximately 10 times. £200 posted.
    @Cream_Revenge has first refusal on the warmers if he posts up on this thread.

I'm close to J27/28 M1 or could meet at a Donington trackday.

#1 NoGutsNoGlory, Jun 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks but bad timing. If you still have them on pay day I'll be interested but don't save on my account.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good price on the Geetech stands. You should advertise those seperately with phots since they are super sexy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. you taking a break?

5. Packing in the track riding mate. I've had enough. I've been racing or trackdaying for over 20 years now and I've fallen out with it lately.
    The bike destroying its engine was the final straw.

6. Gavin (Geetech) is the contracted welder at our place for all things stainless pipe work . I’ve been quoted £180 for a front paddock stand so £200 for both ends is a bargain. Beautiful workmanship... glws

7. I paid £250 for them earlier this year and they are the best on the market that I have seen.

The leathers are a bargain as well I can't believe no one is interested at that price!

8. Get some pictures up. Always helps to whet the appetite.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I was sorry to hear about the bike in the other thread.
    All the best for the future mate....:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. ^^^^what he said.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Pictures added. The maximum width on the rear paddock stand is 415mm which is centre of the forks when fully out.

12. Ahh no! You still gonna ride on the road?
    Hope you get back into mate if it makes you happy!

13. Yes mate still got my Ducati. I'll still be around at Donington and the euro events helping my mates but just not riding.

• Like Like x 1
  14. What size are the warmers?

15. Front 120/17 rear 190-205/17.

16. Paddock stands are now sold.

Leathers and tyre warmers still available.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information