1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyre Wear

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Fraser, Jun 4, 2021.

1. anyone got any tyre wear info to report as yet? I'm 2.2k miles in and reckon might get 3k out of the back on the original OEM Pirellis

2. Not surprised, Diablo Rosso Corsa II’s are relatively soft and grippy and the Streetfighter just loves to be ridden with enthusiasm. Mileage and fun aren’t good bedfellows. I’d also be aware that the front will chamfer and probably not give you more than an extra 1000 miles over the rear. Andy

#2 Android853sp, Jun 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
  3. yup and then you get that "should i just bite the bullet and change both at same time as going to be a PINA and prob more expensive to go back and get the other one changed couple of months later" dilemma :thinkingface:

4. 3k out of a set of tyres is mega tbh

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. 3k miles? You need to try harder... lol!

my 1200R will trash a pair of Supercorsas in about 2k...

6. and that's why the OEM corsa 2s are better bet for me and this bike. coincidently, think my record was less 1800 miles on supercorsas on same bike as you, 1200R. left me stranded in middle of france looking for emergency replacement

• Like Like x 1
  7. 1800 Miles, good effort!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information