1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyres For My 748

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by chizel, Jul 19, 2020.

1. hey dudes and dudettes
    im after new rubber for my 748. loved the brigestone t30 evo's i had on it, love bidgestones, have em on all my scooters... so im not after opinions on brands just not sure weather to go for the t31 or s21 or other variants. anyone with an idea of what the better tyre is? or the rs10? just spotted those...

2. Is this 1 of your other scooters?

[​IMG]

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Chiz. Get S22s on it. They are superb. Well worth the money.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. S22's!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. michelin pilot road 5 will make you riding god and improve yer looks no end.

• WTF WTF x 1
  6. Just looking and I think I will get the s22's
    Sound advice from everyone bar @finm And @DucatiScud ...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. I've just gone through the same headache on the new bike,dragging my heels for a week and had to choose from the S22's / Rosso 3 / Metzeler's M7RR / Michelin pilot 4...........i ordered up yesterday rosso 111's in the end.

• Like Like x 1
  8. mmm me so horny
    [​IMG]

9. finm of the Glen.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
  10. maybe its just a coincednce, who knows, but i took the Mrs out on the fugly last month for the first time in several years. it has fresh pilot road 5's on it, she has been draining my body fluids non stop ever since.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  11. Just bought the new Metzeler M9RR for scratching on the Multistrada. I have high hopes given the M7RR was my favourite tyre. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  12. You can get a discount code voucher when on Ebay,when at the checkout just insert it,saved myself £27.00 yesterday.:)

13. How is that done then dude?

14. I nearly went for them as they're rated very highly indeed with that all important longevity with around 5000 miles.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Lm
    That is one of the best sales pitches I've ever heard! If I get pilots will she drain my body fluids also? Or are you all talk?

16. It’s a con, don’t sign up for it :bucktooth: it’s not for you :p you will get 15% off if you call their number anyway :)

17. Not sure if it's a promotional thing if the item is left in your watch list.:thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. I'm booked on Bridgestone. They just feel right to me.

19. I gave you a :joy: because I have never had an M7RR last 3000 miles on the rear, never. For mileage, I use and am very happy with, the Roadtech 01 and will be trying the new 01SE when the current ones are done (probably after SW France in 6 weeks). You obviously can’t get as enthusiastic as the M7RR but a good tyre and solid in the wet. Andy

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information