1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyson Fury Or Deontay Wilder? Spoiler! Third Time This Weekend

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jez900ie, Nov 30, 2018.

?
  1. Fury - The UK's Gypsy King

90.9%
  2. Wilder - Americas Bronze Bomber

9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nobody here interested in the art of boxing, fvckin pikey no hoper.

2. boxing is the closest thing to art that pikeys have

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. fvckin planks

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. What about the ancient pikey art of tarmac.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. and dag handlin

6. and magically producing bunches of Daffs and then selling them BACK to you on the corner of your street...

7. Wilder looking like a cool character at the weight in. I think he’s going to batter Fury.

8. Trying to make up for losing his composure the other night. The twat. Hope Fury slaps him all over. Not out the question. We'll see. C'mon Tyson!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Deontay might win the fight. But that weird leather mask he was wearing at the weigh in I thought made him look stupid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Love fury to win this, I like him, mad as a box of frogs but he is pure entertainment, he is a tough man has great skills but I don’t think he has had enough of a comeback and bumping into wilder this soon is looking daunting, but he could well do it he has won the mind games wilder has frequently lost his cool in the run up to this fight if that continues in the ring Tyson will box his ears off whilst not getting hit.

Would love fury to win this and I think he could, he will be far more disciplined wilder wants to muller him quickly that could be a major mistake, Tyson will happily slowly dismantle him hopefully...4-30am ish ringwalk.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Modern heavyweights is just so shot. As is middleweights.

Oh how the 80’s and 90’s would be welcome these days....

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I think Wilder and Joshua are ace.

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Remember The Halifax scaffolder Richard Dunn

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. The pikey all day long

15. Remember they also get artistic with crystals to make the tarmac look sparkly.

Shame it’s salt crystals and goes after first rain ;)

16. anyone remember Julius francis? bit of a punching bag but a nice enough chap,, he used to frequent my local in south london years ago (he was nailing one of the bar girls) got him high one night.. funny as fuck....

17. Didn’t he get beaten up by doorman one night? Really badly?

18. errr... i was not on the door that night.... honest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information