1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyson Fury Or Deontay Wilder? Spoiler! Third Time This Weekend

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jez900ie, Nov 30, 2018.

?
  1. Fury - The UK's Gypsy King

90.9%
  2. Wilder - Americas Bronze Bomber

9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That was how to fight mental health

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sounded brilliant, hats off to fury, basically 3 years out of the ring and does that.

3. Brilliant fight. Well done Fury! How the hell he got up in the 12th I'll never know! A lot of whining on social media saying Fury won. But to go to USA and suffer two 10-8 against you, is always going to be dicey on the score cards. Great fight and I think Fury will come out of this with a lot of credit...

Should be a great rematch in Manchester. C'mon Tyson!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Best fight I've seen in an age. Having watched it all of it, I still had no idea who had won and feel the actual result was a fair one.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Can't argue with that. I feared the worst going to the score cards. Historically there's been some shockers in America.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. fixed.......... for the re-match, shit.

7. id like to say put a spoiler in the title....but i cant honestly say its spoilt anything for me...

8. Damn it one more point and I'd have had my 40 quid in winnings.

9. Its very difficult to give the fight to a guy that landed on the canvas twice, against a home world champion. I think the result was fair from the judges. The rematch will hopefully be soon in England.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Look at the knacker, I want to knock him out myself. :mad:

*But obviously couldn't :(

Screenshot 2018-12-02 at 10.52.13.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. The boys are back. One loss (allegedly) each. So the best of three this Sunday. Who do you expect to hold that belt at the final bell?

12. tricky but my money is on the GK

13. im hoping he's made up for his long layoff somehow because DW is pretty fit

14. Smart money has to be on Fury. They've fought 19 rounds and Fury's won about 14 of them. Fury's a much better boxer but of course Wilder's got that bazooka of a right hand. If he lands that, it could well be over. Hope Fury wins, fingers crossed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I agree, but Fury has been f*cking around a lot lately playing the fool/celeb, seems to have fallen out with his dad and now has a lot of yes men hangers-on in his entourage. If he’s not as sharp as he needs to be and Wilder lands one of his bombs it could well be lights out. I hope not though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Yes fury’s won the mind game imho, deontay knows he’s been knocked about by him properly and took a real beating and also knows that fury’s not bothered by him he threw everything he had at him and fury got up which did deontays head in , sensibly deonrays not tried going head to head talking to fury as fury just walked all over him and won the verbal battle , it’s a hard one to call , deontays hungry and fury might not be too bothered but I’d still fancy fury as he knows he’s already beat wilder and wilder knows that fury can beat him and is not intimidated by him

17. 2 words; usyk/joshua

18. i got that so wrong so who knows how the night will unfold lets hope its banger

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Tyson Fury is a thoroughly decent human being once he's not surrounded by miscreants. Some of the things written early in this thread were shameful.

20. Wilder is still in denial about the 2nd fight, and I reckon if he get bashed up in the early rounds, or goes down, his head will go. And the fight will go the same way again. If that doesn't happen, I think Fury gives Wilder a boxing lesson to humiliate him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information