1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uk Ducati 851 S3 Strada 1989 For Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Badgerman, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Ducati 851 S3 Strada (genuine) - genuine UK model manufactured in 1989 and first registered in January 1990 (confirmed by Ducati Italy). It is believed that this originally was a press bike (Ducati are currently looking at this but there is no guarentee's) - it has an Ohlins shock fitted and it may have left the factory this way for the press. It is completely standard with the only modification being the removal of the anti-dive unit from the Marzocchi M1R forks (a common mod).
    The bike was originally delivered to Three Cross motorcycles on the 13th Jan 1990. I have the service book which shows a full Ducati service history up to 18,100 miles, since then it has sat in a living room (yes really). Due to being stood for a number of years, I have replaced the belts (purchased genuine Ducati belts from Brancato Engineering), changed the oil / filter and coolant and also cleaned the air filter and throttle bodies. The bike starts and runs spot on and runs like it should with it's full history. It comes with the original owners handbook, V5 document in my name and most of the old MOT's.
    This is a genuine early S3 Strada made specifically for the UK market and so is very collectable and is a great investment.
    I have been out on the bike for the last two days and it really does run well and sounds awesome. It handles well and is very solid.
    If you would like any further information please get in touch.
    I will help with loading of the bike but it has to be collection from Scarborough only please.

MOT 10 months, Tax 5 months

£6000 OVNO

Thanks

Jamie 07896 782188

003.JPG

004.JPG

015.JPG

022.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thanks Steve for the info.....an anorak's not just for keeping the rain off ;-)

Jamie

3. still available?

4. or sold?

5. Yes still for sale, not one person even looked yet. Great bike let me know.

6. Dam, and I'm only in York and just have enough Wonga to make you a low offer too ;)

7. If you can afford to live in York you can pay extra :)

£5750 and it's yours

8. I live in York so, no money left! £4500, that will make you a millionaire in Scarborough ;)

9. Add a £1000 to that and it's in your garage. You could buy a house for that round ere :)

10. £6000 OVNO

:Hilarious:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. makes a change for a new member to try and sell a bike, as opposed to some crappy number plate

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information