1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uk Recommendations For Ducati V4 Insurance

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by Vtwinsin, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Any recommendations for Ducati insurance for a V4S ? Tried Ducati (no quote ?) and confused.com so far.

Best I can get is just over £2,000 and thats with a clean licence, NG2 postcode, 5 years no claims, and Im not young.

Thanks.

2. IME you will need to physically talk to someone on the end of the phone rather than trawl the internet. I have spoken to both Ducati Insurance and the guys at BeMoto and been given the same advice. Currently brokers are expected to refer all requests to the underwriters for the V4. BeMoto said they have insured several V4s for premiums ranging from £800 to £1800. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Bloody nora. Is it me or is insurance going daft these days? I guess all this crash for cash and whiplash fraud is coming home to roost.... And as usual, it's the innocent end user picking up the tab. Quite infuriating.

Glad in a way mines going to be a track whore....

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. compare the market.com gave only bennetts (who I went with at £1300) and MCE (who i read weren't good at customer service) at £800. Carole Nash needed underwriter approval but when they called back I had already bought, as their initial stab was £1700.

When I called up to speak to someone, both Hastings declined to quote and so did Bennetts. I did mine purely online and it worked out.

For what it's worth, my dealer (who was very helpful) said that was consistent with what his other customers were offered and that most were being quoted above £1800.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Good luck

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Get the standard v4 , replace the front fender and if you want the wheels, set the suspension up a little and you can insure it no probs for £500 or so.

7. Mines a base model. 8yrs ncb, not a muppet. £500 would be very lucky but I hope you can. I'm limping a little.

8. Thread moved

Do Not Sell My Personal Information