1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uk St Meet 2018

Discussion in 'Sport Touring' started by Pete m, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Hi all,

Not been on for ages due to work getting in the way of riding bikes......

Any-hoo, over on Bace Fook I've started a page for UK ST owners group page.

The page is set up primarily to get a 2018 meet up and running.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/834643140048807/?ref=bookmarks should take you there.

It's been easier doing this as most Humans seem to be on facebook nowadays, I wasn't until a few months ago. it's just easier than moving from forum to forum trying to update info. If you wish to put your two penneth in please feel free to join, there is apparently more than 450 ST bikes still registered in the UK so hopefully we should get a decent turn out.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hi Pete,
    As an ST4s owner I would be interested in an ST fest. I am a non Facebook Human though. If the event or events get off the ground would be grateful for the information.
    Cheers,
    Greg

3. Hiya Greg, no worries I'm sure someone if not me will pass on any info regarding a meet, speaking of which, there's a few of us going to the Ducati roadshow at the Green Welly in April.....

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'd love to come tool...im also an Alien to face tube thingy.

5. Glasgee is a bit far for me. I am in Essex, darn sarf. I am not averse to traveling a far distance though, in fact quite relish the excuse, so if the meet gets off the ground....

6. I would like to come along too but I am not on Facebook (as I am not human!) My ST has been laid up for 18 months while I try to get it running but I have a Triumph ST running well

7. Not being on Facebook is more up my street than being on it, I resisted for years but found a great community for help with my Dukes and when restoring my FJ.
    The roadshow gig at the Green Welly is a go for anyone norf of the border on anyone who wishes to come up with me, I'll more than likely stop at Killin for the night.
    What I will do is keep you guys updated as much as possible.
    It will be more than likely a June affair around the middle somewhere (Peaks, Mid Wales or Shropshire).

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hmmm, sounds interesting. Keep us posted.

9. I like the idea of riding up and stopping over so long as its early June...please please please don't tell me it's between 18th June and 30th June.

10. OOOh I might find another one to buy if there is a good turnout. Deeply regret having to sell the last one.

11. A few ST owners, myself included are meeting up at the Ducati Roadshow at The green Welly in Tyndrum on April 14th/15th.
    I'm going up on Friday and stopping in Killin more than likely if anyone fancies tagging along.

12. Let's keep it rolling. I need to know where and when coz I can't afford to retire yet and I may need time off work. I went for a ride today but a decent trip is what I need. Come on ST owners.

13. Is the green welly the St meet or will it be another date?
    I definitely can not do April.

14. Pete was talking about June, in the middle of the country somewhere, earlier in the thread. I'll let him reply as it's his thread but June works for me. Middle of the year, middle of the country :cool: Can't say for certain until we have a date but I would make every effort to go.

Errr...can't do Sunday 10th :blush:

#15 Raynewalk, Feb 23, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  15. I can do first two weeks in June only.

16. For me June is the date, as it's the middle of the year-ish, the weather should be good and before the school holidays. The middle makes sense as everybody has got a distance to travel, myself included. Early June would be ideal for me being honest as I'm off The Dolomites and The Alps at the end of June.
    The ST meet at the Green Welly is just an impromptu thing, it's a decent run out for me and the thought was if anyone wanted to tag along, they'd be more than welcome. I will be meeting with a few of the Scottish lads from the FB ST UK Group page whilst there as organising a Scottish Highlands tour next year would be good but let's not get ahead of ourselves...lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. no movement yet on location, I'm gong up to the Green Welly in the middle of April to meet up with some of the Guys, hopefully we'll have something more concrete then.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm still keen if this is a goer but starting to get work commitments coming in for June which I am trying to hold off until we have a date:worried:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Any news?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information