1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ukraine And Back

Discussion in 'Touring' started by Codfather, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Chaps,
    A year ago, I posted a request to see if anyone had been to the Ukraine, as I had a bit of an itch to scratch, and do a bit of “Adventure Touring”. (Yes, I have read the “Adventure bikers, where are the going” thread, and it made I larf!)
    Just returned from a 17 day, 3600 mile blast to Kiev and back, on my GS. I had originally wanted to get a Multistrada Enduro, for that roughty toughty look, and to keep the 749 company, but eventually settled on the GS for this trip.
    I created a blog on Facebook for friends and family to keep track of us, so if you are at all interested, have a look at it. It was a fantastic trip, and lived up to expectations and then some!
    https://www.facebook.com/Dont-come-back-442665196213797/

Cheers
    Dave

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cool :cool: your route map circumnavigates the Czech Republic but you went to Brno & Praha :thinkingface:

3. Yes, original plan was to go through Hungary, Austria and up through the Black Forest, but it would have meant 4/5 big mileage days, so we cut and ran up through Slovakia and Czech Rep.
    cheers
    Dave

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information