1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underbar Mirrors

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by hugepiece, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Patentiently waiting for my new 2022 950 RVE to be delivered next week after letting my KTM 690 go this morning. Been a few years since having a Duke, glad to be back!

I have been using some awesome Stealth Mirrors on the KTM that mount onto the factory mounts that hang under the bars:

https://www.stealthmirrors.com/?gcl...sCiYyAwOnD0TNqeXSYC-j7VUQPwU627hoCSoIQAvD_BwE

Would love to use the same on the Hyber but dont seen anything on the market. I think they have a really clean look to them.

Have been chatting to the owner and he is willing to consider making up for the Hypers if they can be made to fit and there is demand. I'll take some measurements when the bike is actually delivered, but wondered if anyone has mirrors mounted this way?

2. here is what they look like on the KTM for reference

IMG_6241.jpeg

3. My 821 has aftermarket round underbar mirrors. Clamp round bars and hangs under. I found it hard to get used to, looking down under the bars so far, but prefer them to the stalks. Will take pictures next time it’s out to play.

4. Im using a CRG bar end adapter and think this looks good on the bike, you can ofcourse flip them the other way. Screenshot 2022-06-12 at 01-43-07 Facebook.png

5. Trouble is that for me they make the bike too wide for getting across London.

Ps, just back from an awesome week in your fabulous country.

6. thats exactly my issue, i commute through the blackwall tunnel into London so anythign that makes the wike wider is a no-go for me.

7. I like the idea of underbar mirrors for my Streetfighter, but they'd have to be pretty small not to hit the tank when on full lock.

8. i forgot I had these in the garage from the old enduro bike. Not sure they have the best visibility but are hidden away nicely

IMG_6320.jpeg

9. I have used them before. I could see to the left and right with these mirrors, but I could not see a car riding behind me, and you can't adjust the mirrors.

10. I have a set that I fitted to my 950 for a few weeks and totally agree, I could see either side but not behind :(

11. Local market, but also found them on aliexpress, you proably find them cheaper, I toke the first hit :
    https://aliexpress.com/item/32997625573.html

12. Did you get the mirrors? I’ve just taken these off mine.happy to send you them…
    D857133C-3DBB-4964-A02C-928F2A97B061.jpeg E8CE85B7-022D-4CFA-84EF-772774856A5A.jpeg

13. thx mate really appreciate it, but have ordered some now! all the best

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information