1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unofficial Ducati Forum Track Day

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Thinking of bookings a Forum TD.

Thinking Donny as middle of country.

Thinking MSV as we'll get a discount and garage and stuff (see below).

Thinking of booking on a "loud" day.

Thinking September.

Thinking be like the Ducati track day but you don't have to ride a Ducati and it won't be £200.

Anyone up for it????

MSV group bookings:
    5 Riders or more: A *garage free of charge as a base for you and your club/group. 10% discount for all customers

10 Riders or more: A double *garage free of charge as a base for you and your club/group. 10% discount for all customers. Grid photo shoot on the track at lunchtime*

15 Riders or more: A double *garage free of charge as a base for you and your club/group. 10% discount for all customers. Grid photo shoot on the track at lunchtime* A classroom theory session in your garage hosted by our instructors for you and your club/group*

• Like Like x 5
  2. Yep I'd be up for it!

And no, no trackdays.co.uk malarkey this time!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Great idea buddy

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. i think a boxing ring instead....last person standing...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I'll be up for this -

6. Remember no real violence or thread gets closed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sounds like a great idea as I won't be on a Ducati ;)

#7 Kingfixer, Feb 18, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  8. Yep, I'm in. As long it's 1st half of September. I'll be off to work on 16th.

9. Sounds good

10. Only 1 noisy day on website and that's 10/4. I'll call Monday and have a chat.

11. I'd be interested

12. Interested if they have bikes for hire. Don't want to chuck my PAJ into a ditch.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Do you chuck your PAJ in a ditch on the road if not you won’t on track

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Just don't want to tempt fate :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Subscribed :)

16. I wonder how many black flags there will be that day?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cool, thanks for the effort. Is that 10th April or 4th October. Sorry for the question but I deal with yanks a lot at work so always need to look twice. Cheers.
    Also, diggin' the count down avatar. What's that about? End of month?

18. 10th April. I think it's probably to soon. But I'll call Monday to ask if noisy days are very rare and if more will be coming.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. If you call them Monday would you mind asking them to call me back please (or respond to my e-mail) so I can pay for 26th?
    I'd also be keen for a september date!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information