1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Unused Ducati Up Map Key For 899 Panigale

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by arexniba, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Hello, I am selling an unused Ducati Up Map Key for the 899 model. Please note, you must get this installed from a Ducati dealer. They use their DDS in order to install the key to your bike.

I purchased the key earlier this year, and to my surprise, no Ducati Dealers in my area will do the service. Apparently, the emissions (CARB) restrictions here in California are very strict. And a few of the dealers told me that if they get caught, it's a $10k infraction fine. The only viable option they gave me is to go out of state, and I'm not going to do that...

I purchased it for $350, and it immediately became an expensive paper weight! I was told that this install should take no longer than 30 minutes. My loss, your gain!

USD $320 SHIPPED or best offer
    • If using "goods & services" option, an additional 4% will be added
    • If you pay my asking price, I'll waive the additional 4% charge using "goods & services" option

Map Key 1.jpg

Map Key 2.jpg

Map Key 3.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information