1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Update Software Ducati Connect

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Maserati, Oct 7, 2021.

1. I read an article in MCN about a software update from the dealer for the V4s and with this update apparently the connection between the ducati connect app and the V4s is more stable I wonder if someone can confirm? If so I will contact my dealer for an upgrade now I loose connection from time to time anyhow it is very unstable and can not be used during a trip as navigation I use my TT 550 instead

2. Did you get any joy with dealer?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Why not contact your dealer and ask them if there is an update?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I will but before I upgrade I prefer to have some positive fellow Ducatisti who already had a positive result after an upgrade

5. Hi I spoke to the dealer in November and he said it will update auto light,fog lights, heated seat button, connection delay 20m for phones when at petrol station or anywhere, better Sygic connectivity, and more can’t remember

6. I think it may well also lower the suspension when the bike is stopped in traffic.

7. Yeah but will it boil an egg?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. No but it will make a nice cappucino!

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. OP - yes there is a sw update due mid January. I’m getting my V4S serviced in a couple of weeks time and also getting the software updated at the same time…. Additional features as above including one button press on bar controls of heated grips (instead of faffing in the display sub menu)

10. My V4S was just in for a service interval change and I was informed there was no software update, as of 19th Jan 2022. I was hoping the connection to the phone for navigation would be simplified. As of now I find it too much of a faff to get it working.

11. That's a pain. I was in my dealers on Saturday, and they said the big update is coming any day.

12. It's been released today :)

• Like Like x 3
  13. Nice I also got a message on my screen that I need maintenance in 30 days maybe if I wait a week they can combine the two also wonder if the maintenance call is for free as was promised when my engine was renewed.

14. Frustrating - I was told the update would have been available when mine went for its first service last Saturday but sadly not… At least is a available now though

15. Does this include the Pikes Peak with Ohlins? Would love this feature!

16. No idea, it's only what I had heard, not seen it confirmed anywhere

17. I confirm, I have seen it today, you hold it for 3 seconds without releasing the suspension button and it appears in the MINIMUM box, and the bike is lowered to the minimum height with the minimum preload. when you are no longer interested, you press again for 3 seconds, and it returns to the last damping state they had, for example auto

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. So do you have to do that every time you stop, or is it a feature you turn on, so it does it automatically?

19. you have to do it every time you want it to go down or every time you want it to go up

20. That seems a bit odd, and yet another distraction every time you come to a stop. I’ll stick with my high heels.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information