1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upmap

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by MarketSquareHero, May 7, 2022.

1. Powerworks exhaust fitted next week and wondering what options I have for the map.
    Is it possible to get an UpMap for an aftermarket system or is it better to have a bespoke one created?
    A company not to far from Garstang have a good reputation(Junction33 Developments) so this would be the place I would use.
    Had maps done for other bikes but never had the option of an UpMap.
    Any advice welcome.

2. Isn’t UpMap a copyright thing for Ducati/Akrapovic/(maybe) Termignoni ? The Powerworks website has no information but IMO, I’d look to a bespoke map from an independent. Andy

3. Thanks.
    That's what I was thinking regarding the UpMap situation.
    Have one on the monster but that's with the Termis fitted so wasn't sure regarding systems not supplied by Ducati.

4. I took my 950 for a bespoke map after buying an UpMap which I wasn’t impressed with, Chris at CJS is quite a way from you but I believe he’s one of only a few people to be able to map a 950 currently. Couldn’t be happier with the results.

5. A bit far that mate.
    I remember a while back someone had theirs done by a dealer who did a map using Rexxer.
    Not enquired yet to any local places so will try to find out the options next week.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information