1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V2 V2 Headstock Lifter

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Bondy7070, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Alright troops, just wondering if any of you can help me out with this conundrum me and the guy at Geetech are trying to work out. Trying to order a set of stands for the V2, rear is sorted but not sure on the pin size for the Hs lifter. He reckons its 28.5mm same as the V4, or is it different?
    Many thanks
    Bondy
    Ps. V2 prefix option isn't coming up

2020-Ducati-Panigale-V2-Jerez-launch-17.jpg

2. Who’s going to know given that there aren’t any in the country yet?

ps. V2 prefix added

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Hopefully someone that can maybe look at it from that angle and have a useful answer.

Ps. Thanks

4. Good luck with that then

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rear be a 40mm pin and front is same yokes as 959.

• Like Like x 1
  6. These are the fabricators for Ducati stands and the corse team.
    Perhaps drop them an email asking for dimensions as their likely to know.

https://www.fggubellini.com/en/

• Like Like x 2
  7. Cheers mucker g

8. :upyeah:

9. It’s the same bike less a few changes, like rear swingarm

• Like Like x 1
  10. 27mm springs to mind. Would have to check

11. Cheers, am gonna PM ya mate reference a few things if that's alright.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 27mm
    One I made for a Pierobon stand.
    IMG-20190424-WA0002.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Cheaper here - Bursig and many more are the same, sourced in China and copies of the UK made 1Jac.
    The Warrior stand was discontinued by Demon Tweeks, then improved and re launched after issues with castors a few years ago so could be the best bet: from a main retailer too...
    https://www.demon-tweeks.com/warrio...VTbDtCh33KQ1qEAQYASABEgI9U_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

• Like Like x 2
  14. As an aside; bought the Warrior front lift stand from Demon Tweeeks for my 899.
    DO NOT BUY IT. Despite ordering the extra Ducati pin(5 come with stand, but all too small) It does not work.
    Got a full refund. This despite putting my make/model of bike into their ‘bike garage’ configurator.
    Now have a lovely Harris jobbie.

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. They are the same as all the other re-branded ones from China too... what didn't work out of interest?

16. The ‘Ducati’ pin was a bit small but did locate well enough but as you pushed down on the stand the top stand loop started to impact on the fairing underneath the lights. I had my hand on that loop and was crushing my fingers as the front lifted.
    If I’d just hoicked it up straight away I’d be looking for new front lights!!

17. Me Harris jobbie. The angle of the tubes that go under the lights is more acute so doesn’t foul the plastics.

3D49B4D2-AE5C-4EC6-95E5-BE370C18037C.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  18. What he said! I’ve tried using my cheap stand for the Suzuki with a Ducati pin but it just doesn’t work (on an 899) That Harris stand looks fantastic :upyeah:

19. The Harris one isn’t cheap but is easy peasy to use, made of s/steel and works. Job done.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information