1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4-sp ‘peelable Paint’ Job

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Kaspar, May 26, 2021.

1. Just a quick question. Why didn't the paint shop remove the velcro pads from the tank before painting? Still unclear as to what advantage there is in painting it in-situ. It's a ten min job to remove it and another 5-10 min to strip all the pipes, pads and brackets off. I'm assuming labour costs are the rationale. Anyhow, should look nice when it's finished.

2. because it’s not permanent paint. it’s peelable . It’s less paint to peel off I guess…
    I wanted the option to revert back to factory red so went for peelable instead of permanent.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Peelable paint? Bloody hell, every day’s a school day. Never heard of it. There’ll be tartan paint next…

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. It’s the evolution of wrapping…

looks like pain , cleans and polishes like paint and protects your original paintwork.

With the option of peeling it off when you choose.

5. I like the idea. In fact fuck it, I'm getting some stick on tattoos as well :D

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. lol
    Was thinking it was strange too until I watched some of the YouTube videos.
    This product is perfect for what I need.
    I’m mainly using it for track snd just need the paint protected from stone chips and transport . And this stuff is like a thick wrap that you can add fonts and details too

check out his video :

this is the future of wrapping….

• Like Like x 1
  7. its as good as just wrapping or like PPF? Seems interesting.

8. Bikes finally ready guys…
    Here’s some photos .
    Remember…
    This is all peelable. So it can be put back to original red paint when ever .

1C6CCCD3-EBCE-42BB-A654-AF23E8D0267B.jpeg

0A0C30CC-F499-4ACB-B872-4A08229587C4.jpeg

E144CE36-572A-42DB-A3CF-38A2476B2B9D.jpeg

B3D9DB52-28B9-4298-9515-30CA8C4683F5.jpeg

49143641-E14F-4B33-B481-AD0D2B2DC878.jpeg

BF2105B7-8B05-40DC-BFD5-4859900EEC98.jpeg

• Like Like x 15
    • Like Like x 1
  9. That's nice man. I'll probably looking to do peelable paint too when i get mine. Let us know who did the paint job and how it holds up.

10. Love it :heart:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Awesome job! Design looks great, too.

Now, about the rear brake fluid, I can sell you my spesh black clutch fluid from my 1299!
    and them pillion pegs....

• Like Like x 1
  12. As good as, better than as when you peel the film off there is no glue residue apparently.

13. Send me some pictures please

Do Not Sell My Personal Information