1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4 Front Wheel Bearings

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by JoePeps, May 26, 2020.

1. Anyone know the best place to order some from? And a part number or spec?

Thanks

2. Same as all Multistrada's, All Panigales and Modern Monsters of that helps...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Have you broken yours already?

4. Here you go, this is who I have used. They are OEM parts, maybe your dealership will be slightly cheaper?

https://www.bike-parts-ducati.com/

However I was unable to get mine through my localish dealer. So used them'

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. No going to repaint my track wheels so may as well fit some new bearings at the same time

6. £16.40 for one bearing + postage :eek:

7. Never bought a bearing in my life, I thought anything with a Ducati label under £50 is reasonable...! How much should they be?!

8. For an SKF (which I presume Ducati still fit as OEM), about £5.00 each :worried:

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I recently bought taper roller bearings for the 748 headstock from “showeperformance” on eBay and was pleased with their value and service. £32 for a pair of bearings and seals, posted, bargain. Andy

10. Think earlier bikes are skf 6005 2rs c3

11. @Exige, who do you order them through & how do you know its the correct size/type of sealed bearing please.

12. I don't know the size, as I haven't bought any - once you have the SKF number just try the online sellers like Simply Bearings :):upyeah:
    I only buy Idler Bearings in bulk to sell in Timing Belt Kits.
    My price 'guess' was due to people selling SKF wheel bearings on Ebay for around £16 per pair. Take off 15% Ebay and PayPal fees gives you £14.00, less delivery and you are £11 to £12 and they have to invoice / pack / post and make a profit too!

13. I did all the wheel bearings on my 900ss ie and got the ducati bearing part number punched it into ebay and got SKF bearings, spot on and a good price. There is another make called NTN but haven't tried them, i stick with SKF.:upyeah:

14. @WAYNE yep I am planning to move over to SKF bearing. Who did you order them through on ebay?

15. Only order through an authorised SKF distributor as there are many fake SKF bearings about - they even have an App about fakes! o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. I can't remember the company but they were spot on. I will do a bit of digging on past ebay purchases and see if i can find them, i'll let you know if i do.:upyeah:

17. Found it, it was boltonbearings.:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. You don't want to bolt bearings on...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information