1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4 Sp?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by duke63, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Seem to be rumours floating around that this might be due out soon to fit between the V4S and V4R.

• Like Like x 1
  2. parts shelf special;.... paint job and away you go..... i hope it doesn't degenerate to the 848 corse evo sp bollox route!

3. V4SPS, carbon wheels & other bits. North of 30k too.

4. Should find out more tomorrow, there’s a photo floating around the net that could be a black SP. hard to tell as the photographer used his 2008 Nokia to capture it

• Like Like x 1
  5. Black SP sound good. The matt black 1199 was stunning

6. This ones got red stripes on it though which I’m not sure about. I’ll drag out the pic

7. I’ll reserve full judgement until tomorrow but not feeling it as much as the 1199S black from this

C962E92E-D663-446B-AD51-E6FD8B01188C.jpeg

8. shit exhaust you can throw away for a start...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. It’s a V4S with a dry clutch and carbon wheels essentially, video up on the Ducati website now. New Supersports looks nice

10. upload_2020-11-18_19-20-35.png

• Like Like x 2
  11. What you reckon, 30 grand?

12. £30,450 but still to be confirmed.

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. It’ll be about as much value and popularity as the foggy one....

14. If Batman rode a bike

15. Thought you were more robbin...

16. If it actually looks like this, they’ve finally made the V4 look good, well from that angle anyway ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Not really worth swapping a V4R tbh. It's not SP (Special) enough considering it's an upgraded S version. Shame they don't look like they're offering an Akrapovic exhaust as standard. Given the choice, I'd rather have the exhaust over the carbon wheels.

Anyway just my 2 pen'th, Whatever floats your boat.

18. Eeeee free stuff

19. Re #3
    Do I win? Prize to normal address, ta.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information