1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Speciale

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by marshall1098r, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Hi all....bit of a strange ask,and a situation I was not expecting to be in but due to a big change in work life balance I have decided to retire and owning the V4 does not make sense ( head ruling heart )The bike is still at the dealers ordered with mag wheels so you get std wheels also as mags are on back order not yet reg,fitted with a tracker and paint protection ..interest anyone ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. he's on his way with the wedge as we speak:D:worried:

3. I am about to semi retire next year and I will be keeping as many bikes as possible - I will never buy a V4 as they look poo (in my opinion which is correct)
    @Android853sp get your slow one cancelled and buy this one, they are all over the place now :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. thats actually a fact

• Like Like x 1
  5. See :eyes: more facts on the forum :eek:

6. theyre everywhere you look. :neutral:

7. El T asked for facts, now that's all we see, it's getting a lil predictable :worried:

8. is that fact?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Oh no, yes it is :worried:

10. I did, as there were a few people on here who, having given “their opinions” on a variety of contentious subjects, thought that if they gave their opinions over and over and over, and said it louder and louder and louder each time, that they’d become facts. That’s not now facts work. That’s how governments and the media work.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Fact :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. How much are you looking for? I have one on order but im still awaiting a confirmed delivery time

13. prime minister sent what? is it a fact?

14. Post of the week ET..

• Like Like x 1
  15. You can make onions out of opinions.

16. And spoon

• Like Like x 1
  17. And nips :yum

Do Not Sell My Personal Information