1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4 Tail Tidy

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Philm, Jan 5, 2020.

1. C9933C09-7AE7-4BEF-BC6E-F8A797BD8E8C.jpeg 77E5B36A-300B-40B7-A803-51B834598A3C.jpeg Hi guys, if anyone’s interested, complete rip off in my opinion £ 200 for a tail tidy soi decided to do my own! £18 for a Chinese one then adapted it myself! Took me two hours job done, just have to tidy up the wiring and make a small bracket for number plate light and good to go! I’ve replaced all the bolts with decent ones and locktight and not cut any original wiring! Looks really good and all works great! Bit of faffing with the dremmel etc but easy job

• Like Like x 2
  2. This looks really good, I'm amazed it hasn't had a response or any likes !!!!:rolleyes:

I'm looking for a tail tidy for my V4 myself and I have to agree, £200 is a bit steep.....I'm struggling to make a decision on what's available. Evotech, Powerbronze, Puig and the cheapest branded one is called Highsider.....this one in particular retains the use of the OEM number plate light.

I might look into what you've done here @Philm :upyeah:

3. Thanks Paulo, yes I’m definitely happy with it! Done a few thousand miles now and still on there still looks and works great!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sounds good, did you use existing number plate light and indicators??

5. Yes mate! I used original indicators but if I was doing it again I’d probably buy some cheap eBay ones but I wanted to be able to unplug and whip the whole thing off in a few mins which I can!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. It is a rip off, especially as mine fitted like a Chinese knock off anyway. 18 quid sounds more like it :joy:. I have a V2, but I think it's virtually the same back there. The Evotech ones are better, but they didn't have any stock so had to choose the rival. Bad choice.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information