1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4r Dyno

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Mary Hinge, Jun 25, 2019.

1. I know dyno shoot outs aren’t the total benchmark for a bike, but I thought it would have trumped the V4S (on same dyno....

2. There’s part 2 of the dyno shootout that was done with the new bikes after the v4R was run in

3. Yeah, I’ve seen this... It just firms up my belief that the V4R Gen2 will be very fruity :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Brilliant understatement

5. I’m not buying that run. If you look at part 1 of their test, the RR they dynod had a standard exhaust system on and made 192. In the second part it’s got a full Akra and still only makes 192? Hmm

6. Race kit: Akra+map = 200rwhp

7. I will be putting my V4R on our Dyno in Lincoln as soon as it’s run in and had it’s first service!!

8. I’m not far away. Let me know when you’re doing it. I’ll bring my V4S over. It’ll be an interesting back to back comparison:upyeah:

9. Sounds like an interesting plan!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. You got the race kit on yours?

11. As in the full Akropovic?

12. Yep!
    I’m not far away (west hull villages), was thinking about taking mine to Black and White bikes where fast bikes got a Dyno run with standard R this week

13. Ye got full Akra on it...be rude not to!Hopefully get a track day in at cadders as well!1

14. No chance with the full akra on :(
    I tried at Cadwell a few months ago and noise tested at 108.7 without dB killers and 108.1 with! (Granted it was just one side and I don’t have a clutch cover!)
    Like to try again with the dB killer in the other side and test it on that side.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Might have to try a noisy day at Donington then!!

• Like Like x 2
  16. You chaps fancy a meet up!!

17. Yeah!! I’m off to work tomorrow for a while but I’ve booked Donington for 20th August

18. Oooh!! No limits?Will get booked on!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. What group you in?

20. Fast group

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information