1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4r Owners ?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Sharky67, May 8, 2021.

1. Hi ,

Any V4R owners here from the UK ... I know a couple ... but checking it there are a few or a lot lol

2. Their will be a few peeps I'm sure, but not everyone will be on this forum though. :upyeah::cool:

3. there are few people in London area

4. Hi yeah, mate of mine in Berkshire has one .. I’m from the west Mids ... Not seen any about on my journeys

5. I got one knocking about in the garage somewhere!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Head to a ducati Trackday. It’s full of them.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. V4S BY FAR HE BETTER BIKE UNLESS YOU WANT TO RACE . WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BUY ONE FOR THE ROAD.?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Can you speak up Bardi, can’t quite hear from here :p lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. I did think V4S but then I thought let me push the boat out and get a V4R ... the V4R is in a class of its own and eats up the roads. When you pull up next to a V4S .. the owner always comes over to admire it ... Road or Track ... don’t matter I suppose . For spirited riding it’s a tool . It’s a great bike ... but I suppose I have other bikes I would pick over a V4S for long journeys or pottering about .

#12 Sharky67, May 9, 2021
    Last edited: May 9, 2021
  11. I have it as a track bike

• Like Like x 1
  12. My mate got a v4r in Cheltenham bit painted like the foggy rep

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hi .. they do look nice indeed . I think DWH Superbikes had some sprayed up by dream machines . 2 I think ..

14. Pottering about. Brilliant :joy:

15. have you ridden one one the road?

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Yeah he bought his from Worcester

• Like Like x 1
  17. nice .. them foggy reps are nice . I like the yoke .. has it got the engraved yoke ?

#19 Sharky67, May 9, 2021
    Last edited: May 9, 2021
  18. Yes ridden both versions, v4s with pipes and remap is the better road bike , the R only comes into its own at the top end of the Rev range .

Do Not Sell My Personal Information