1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4r

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Simon Audi, May 14, 2019.

1. So which of you are the lucky owner of the V4R that I saw earlier today in a detailers..

He would not tell me who it belonged to or allow me to take photos.

I have to say it was a lovely looking bike... even the front wings.. the aluminium tank is gorgeous..

Only able to see it from a far.. but looked to have the upgraded exhaust.

Was having some paint protection film applied..

LOVELY

2. Why wouldn't he let you take pictures? The tool.

As long as you don't capture the number plate I don't see any problem. Hope you threw a big bucket of shit over it before you walked off?? : unamused:

3. No... I don't think he would have done my PPF if I had done that... plus I liked the bike..

I assume no photos because of Privacy and perhaps risk of someone going there to steal it?...

That's why I also did not say which detailers...

Are they now widely available?.. as this was the first I had seen...

4. If you've got 35k handy I guess you can have one sharpish. The people I know that ordered will be receiving around now.

5. What are they more like 40 with the exhaust....

Nice ..but not for me.. too much £ and I am too round... plus no interest in track riding...

6. It's a motorbike ffs, not the secret recipe for KFC

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Thats worth way more than 40k !!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Everybody knows that!!!!!!
    First, take the chlorinated chicken.........

9. Thought they were £35k?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Thats before the 'must have' exhaust, about 90% are going out of dealers doors at c40k with the optional exhaust fitted ....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information