1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4s Dash Is Dead

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Supersport63, Jul 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Has anyone had any issues with the dash going dead on there V4?

The fuel pump etc runs and the lights come on but it will not let you start it or anything else !!

I have checked all the fuses etc and everything is good ...

I have a total of 800 miles on it !!!!

2. Back to the dealer :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. It’s going in Saturday!!!

Not brilliant though !! All I did was wash the thing !!

4. "All I did was wash the thing !!"

sorry to say that that is a classic ducati owner statement right there, a statement that will forever be linked with a no run.

• Agree Agree x 7
  5. Question for anyone;Out of curiosity how many recalls on the new V4 so far folks and is this a normal amount for a new model:thinkingface:

6. Modern Ducatis are reliable !! :laughing::joy::sob:

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. The sad thing is my 27 year old 851 with 40k starts and runs like a dream after being washed !!! To be fair rides better too !!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. It’s annoyed me because i have Donnington booked on Monday !! Hope it’s a quick fix

9. sounds silly, but try a shower cap or carrier bag over the clocks if you wash it again, welcome to the world of ducati

• Like Like x 2
  10. This is why I only keep them until the warranty runs out !! Italian Sh*t!!!!

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Same here end of warranty it's gone to be replaced with another money pit got to love Ducati

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Warranty in my country is 2 years. Too expensive changing every second year.

#13 SalkinSupersport, Jul 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  13. The amount of these kind of posts are bloody scary. Was the 1199 on release the same drama wise?

14. Not sure to be honest !! Had a 1299S that managed 5000 miles before it broke !!

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. It’s only 2 years in the UK that’s why I change them !!

16. Haven’t got a clue think there were a few early on with over heating and oil coolers splitting !!!

17. So that's a two/three:thinkingface:i can check with my local:upyeah:

18. Can't remember who it was but they picked up a brand new 1199r and it broke down as they left the dealers :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. That's why PCP deals were invented to keep you hooked in and spending

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information