1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 V4s Demo Ride

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Dai, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Just come back from a few hours on a demo V4S from Riders whilst my 959 had a service..
    Wow... Amazing torque.. makes mine feel like a moped now.. felt lighter and easier to ride too
    Really considering an "upgrade" now..
    But the sidestand ?? Wtf

2. la la la la la la la la la....I'm not listening!

3. Get an insurance quote first.....that might surprise you as well!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. You only live once.

5. I've said this before but I don't get the insurance comments; I'm 30 and just paid about £600 which I didn't think was too bad for a £24k bike?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well,just so you get it...

I almost did a deal on a V4s Corse a couple of weeks ago and the best price I was quoted was £1,457, go figure??

• WTF WTF x 1
  7. The Pani V2 1299 has 105 ft-lb of torque, the V4S has 83 ft-lb and your 959 has 79 ft-lb :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Wow! Who was that with?
    I had plenty of quotes on the internet of this and waaaaay more, but I use Bemoto and they are spot on.

9. I got a quote on a 21k panigale r. 5rs NCB, Cotswolds, garaged, 3k Miles, 49. No claims for over 5 years and clean licence

£900.

For a 35k 1299 FE....£1500!!

• WTF WTF x 1
  10. All via gocompare, spat out about 18 or so quotes on the V4s Corse and that was the cheapest.

Talking to mates about it and one commented that once the bikes price gets over £20k , insurers take the piss basically.

Just for the hell of it I pumped in details for a bog standard V4, sub £20k and it came back with a very reasonable £363
    I’m 62, perhaps my mental age of 12 has something to do with it ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. bradders,Cotswolds is that not where the rich hang out,ie cameron/clarkson and the likes;)

12. Much prefer the James Bond version:upyeah:

13. Also got a quote for a V4 1100 Tuono....

£213 !! If the Duc Streetfighter looks pants at the end of the year, it’ll be a new Tuono for me I think :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  14. That would be twice as nice:grinning:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. No. That’s Edinburgh :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Well that true as well @The Windsor Buffet;):upyeah:

17. Just checked out BeMoto insurance site @JoePeps
    Looks pretty good, I’ll definitely give them a shot come renewal time :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  18. After or reaching £20k the insurance people are insisting on trackers,but if you go at £19.995 your ok!

19. Irony is, you buy for 22k, get it nicked 3m later and they only offer you 18k anyway!!!!

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. It's a minefield game this insurance underwriting:( you have to protect yourself the best way possible & leave everything else to chance in life.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information