1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4s Sf - Value

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by outintheopen, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Less than he has it listed for.... or certainly no more than that...

The options are nice - IF you want them...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Have been very close to buying new with akras, seat cowl and a few bits. All in the new price is £25900 for the spec I want.
    The wheels whilst lovely I just can’t justify £4300 on.
    I’d have thought second hand given its spec £24/24.5 would be right given the options?

3. Second hand is minimum loss 20% due to the VAT costs...

Extras - if people want them - maybe 50% to 60% their new costs

So if bike is £20K new - less VAT - £16K

Then add on 2.5K for the exhaust and say £500 for the rest (less wheels)

So your at £19,000

Do a we buy any bike on the Reg - to see what they offer.... then add on the bits - because that will be based on Standard Bike.

4. As said above, if you value the (very nice) options, it’s worth what you want to pay.
    If it were me and I was serious about it, I would go and view with the idea of making a fair offer in the spot and close the deal. Good luck.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Probably expecting £29/£30k, IMO. Andy

6. Seems a nice guy, have offered £24.5 but he said no.
    It’s not worth anymore than that to me.

7. Oh that’s only a couple miles from where I live

8. Leave it on the table for him. He may well be back to you in a week or two.

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. If he does come back to me having slept on it, may I ask a cheeky Favour?
    There’ll be a brandy/beer or whatever your poison is in it.
    He’s 180 miles from me!

10. Not a problem bud

• Like Like x 1
  11. ah was looking at that and there is another highly specced one on ebay isn't there? lovely looking bike but i reckon you made a very fair offer mate. good luck

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Turns out it’s 2 owners, which for a 5 month old bike is a lot.
    If the 1st reg was a demo, then likely had many spirited run-in miles.
    I don’t see it being worth more than £24k now.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I’m always amazed at these sort of sales. How much money does a person have that you can afford to highly spec an already very expensive bike & then sell it on after a few months?

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Presumably not as much money now as they did when they bought it a few months ago

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. see he's reduced the reserve (though can't see to what). has he come back to you yet?

16. would doubt it was a demo bike with that kind of spec. has he said owt about his reason for sale or that of previous sale?

17. Not yet, I’ll wait on him I think.
    There are no other bids but I haven’t met the reserve.
    I asked him about the 2 owner thing, he said it was a Ducati managers bike hence the high spec.
    Do wonder what he paid for it!

18. Hmm. Just check it was not on the press fleet before parting with any money. Unlikely as it’s loaded up like you say, but worth doing your checks. Press bikes get pasted. OYB tend to get a lot of them as they are close to Silverstone (FYI).

Do Not Sell My Personal Information