1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale V4s

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by ginge46, Aug 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 ginge46, Aug 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  2. If she’s going to a good home to someone here I’ll take 18k

Cheers Dan

• Like Like x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  3. Very fair price bud. Undercut the cheapest one by 500 quid and it's got 1.5k more miles.
    Should go this

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I know How you feel as well, just sold My 899 to pay the fucking stamp duty on my second property. Worth it in the long haul.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Thanks bondy :upyeah:

6. GLWS

• Crap Crap x 1
  7. Well there's a first world complaint

• Like Like x 10
    • Funny Funny x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. GLWS mate, also buying a house at the mo which is putting my R1 on hold, sucks haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Don't do it!!! Took me 9 years to buy a bike again after the whole house & kids thing. Then a further gap when funding other housey stuff. I feel your pain bud :sob:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. I wish I didn’t have to but with the stupid way they do mortgages now I have to get rid of as much as possible, stupid thing is once it’s approved I can buy another one which is frustrating

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. If you’ve got it on finance, yeah that’ll be an issue when they’re working out the “any other commitments” section. Hope it’s a short break!

12. Had a chat with your local Duc dealership?

13. I’m looking for one but this has come a little too soon. If it’s available in a few weeks time I may be able to do a deal with you.

14. No worries let me know when your ready

15. I did they offered £16k

16. Buggers

17. Times are hard and we're going into the off season grab the money on the table & run:thinkingface:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Ruthless that. Surely someone put there for the asking price. I'd hang on another few weeks. Christ if you let it go for 16k I'll consider it lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information