1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valencia Finale - Spoilers...

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Masklin, Nov 9, 2017.

1. D56617C6-9A3A-492A-894D-EBB3BACE4530.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Marquez has to fall off. Not going to happen.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. I remember 2006 when Rossi fell off and Hayden won... drama indeed. Can not see Marquez cocking it up, he's brilliant, confident and nuts in equal measures. He'll definitely feel the pressure but I think when the visor goes down it will evaporate and he'll do what he does best- ride a motorcycle very quickly.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Absolutely. Not going to happen. 100 %. Lay your house on it. Marc Marquez is not going to fall off. Hes better than god.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Help needed from any Aussie forum members :

Luckily for me and the family we're flying out to Western Australia next week for a few weeks but unfortunately that means I'll be out of touch with what channels to view the race.

Any chance someone could advise which Aussie channels show it? I can't rely on the Internet as being the source as I don't know what speeds I'll get when over there, plus I need to somehow plan in my escape from the Mrs and kids to make sure I see the race live.

This needs military planning chaps :upyeah:

6. I’m leaving to tomorrow to Valencia to see the race live at the track!
    I waiting with big emotion for a great battle!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Channel 'ONE'

8. Really? That simple? Not a sports channel or anything?

9. Yep, not Channel 1, Channel ONE

10. Nice one.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Looking forward to seeing how Van der mark gets on with folgers bike after sepang. I suspect he'll do quite well now he's got a race under his belt.

Also interseting that if suzuki dont get a podium in valencia they get unlimited testing and engine mods next year.

Marquez is 9/4 still. Easy money.

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Laptop, VPN, streaming site

13. It will be someone knocking him off (Rossi would be ironic) and likely candidates would be Zarco or Iannone.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. That’s the engine turned down to 150hp then ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Why ?? Its this weekend ??

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. interesting fp3... Rossi just getting 10th. Dovi not looking all that. Mm on fire...

18. And zarco next up. Risk of collision increases....

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information