1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valencia Motogp # Spoiler # And Valencia 2 !

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Should be an interesting weekend.
    Wet and cold today but forecast to improve tomorrow and Sunday.

2. Looks certain that Gerloff is going out, still waiting on Rossi result.

3. So if you break the rules and give your rider an advantage over what was happening ie Yamaha engines kept going bang the riders not finishing the race..they change a bit but don’t comply with the rules and now tge riders finish the race and well!
    So Ducati are struggling with the rear tyre ....why not break the rules go back to the previous tyre that worked.. the riders finish and finish well! The rules are broken but The riders don’t lose any points!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oh look Zarco 4th quickest, just saying!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dixon out with a broken wrist o_O

6. That's a bloody body blow for the end of a good improving season.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Pit Lane start for Viñales due to exceeding engine allocation

8. That's his championship over then based on his performances this year and others,for me it has to be Joan Mir for this years title as he's the bit between the teeth for victory.

9. It'll save him working his way to the back of the pack from the front this time then :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Oh look Zarco quickest in practise this morning, just saying!!

11. I’d say a performance enhancement is being able to finish a race and get points ... rather than it blow up half way for nil point

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I see FQ is continuing with his meltdown.... wtf?? It’s like he’s snapped mentally.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Pol on Pole.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Great save by Bastianini in Moto2 qualifying, Lowes third.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. To quote Kevin Schwantz he’s falling apart like a cheap watch.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Yamaha have really lost the plot. But not as much as Ducati!!

Almost perfect for lowes, really sensible and professional front row start performance.

Two years ago, even a year ago, would anyone have predicted a Suzuki to win the title?!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Ducati have lost the plot, they are going to suffer next year like i've said Miller is useless and Pecco needed another year at Premac but look and see who's the top Ducati rider Zarco he seems to have got his head around the Ducati but hey what do i know??
    The possibility of a Suzuki title win is totally possible and as you say Yamaha have really lost the plot with Valvegate, WTF is that all about!!

18. Has anyone here ever worked with Italians? Well I have and they’re fucking hard work. It doesn’t surprise me one bit Ducati are coming unglued.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Almost impossible. No nationality is more emotional and stubborn. It’s where their ‘passion’ comes from!

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. According to the commentators today, there is a manufacturer’s association and you have to seek their permission if you want to change the manufacturer of any part of the bike. When Yamaha opened the engines after Jerez to replace the duff valve, it has been said that the original manufacturer was no longer in business so a new manufacturer had to be used, Yamaha didn’t ask the manufacturer’s association so got penalised. Have you ever heard of such a load of tosh in the commercial world ? Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information