1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valencia

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by idrinkbeer, May 20, 2017.

1. This year instead of our annual Misano trip we have booked Valencia for the moto gp, so in wondering is it possible to get into the paddock at the track ???? We are booked into the old part of the city and have booked the box above pits to view. Can't wait.

2. went to Valencia last year. Lovely city. We stayed In the old part of town and it was fantastic. Don't know about getting into the pits but it's a great track for viewers from pretty much anywhere. I'm shit with place names but the lil town a few miles away is mental of a night time come race weekend but taxis and trains are few and far between.
    cheste... That's the town.. Dead by day but fucken mobbed of a night

3. it's was 10 euros a pint at the track and camp site though. So prime up first if u really are a beer drinker!

4. Spanish hours, eh? In the afternoon everybody's in bed asleep siesta-ing (except Brit visitors); at 11 pm everybody's out jumping around.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. am planning Misano trip this year, probably riding over, 3-4 days to get there 4-5 days stay, 3-4 back.. Any advice on must sees/ where to stay n what not?

6. yea we kinda forgot about the siesta thing and thought it was some kinda zombie town when we first ventured up there. Bit of a pia as zero was open and we had to sit for an hour ...

7. If you want stunning views and roads, stay in San Marino just a few Km away (which is what I like to do). If you prefer the seaside and nightlife, go for Rimini/Cattolica. Rossi fans like to visit Tavullia, Simoncelli fans visit Coriano - these are both nearby villages.

8. On the way to Misano you go right past Bologna and the factory & museum. Have you seen them before?

9. cool. Will pester you for more info at next ace catch up!

10. no but I intend to

11. Thread moved

12. This is the Hotel Borgo in Borgo Panigale, Bologna. It's the closest hotel to the Ducati factory, only a short walk away. I stayed there in 2011. [other hotels are available]

IMAG0046.jpg

13. Moved where no one looks lol

14. what about Valencia? ( stay on topic dude)

15. I posted re Misano to a previous question. Plenty to do there and a great holiday spot. Bikes sand and great beer!

16. Ten euro a pint. Feck do you get their daughters included for that price !!!!!!

17. What about it? I thought you had moved on to talk about Misano and Bologna.

18. Found the miss I thread in races section

19. Found the Misano thread in races section

20. funny you should ask, we asked something similar and it didn't go down to well!' The first day ( fp1 n 2) I managed to take 24 cans in my rucksack no prob but the sat and sun I got rumbled. Still worth the gamble as the tinnies only cost something like 10 euros

21. lol, all good fitty. Just trying not to jack the op's thread.. Ntigaf!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information